7.3.12

The past two weeks.

The past two weeks have been...one of the nostalgic/busiest/craziest/stressful weeks of my last term in DLSU.

Why?


  1. Applied to graduate. nuff said. *tears.*
  2. Watched a so-called "underground play" with a sex education theme
  3. For the first time in my life, see a condom not inside its package...but rather placed on a plastic banana. (Please refer to #2)
  4. Forget one of my tutorial schedules. Redeem myself for it a week after.
  5. Work from day til night.
  6. Not dropping by the tambayan due to the work load.:(
  7. Students plagiarizing. - Not good.
  8. Walking around school and remembering the "old days" and then crying
  9. Get praised by my mentor (a.k.a. someone who doesn't like me and someone who makes me feel really inferior) -- for my "translation" skills and so-called "intelligence" T____T
  10. Tutor (sort of) a Ph.D. student about statistics :O
  11. Finish checking midterm exams.
  12. Cut PERSEF for the first time. For practicum.
  13. Attend a really senseless conference.
  14. Realizing that some of my students really like me. ^____^ T__________T
  15. Will sit as a panel for 9 research proposal "defenses"
  16. Getting the feeling of ending your journey to find a "niche"
  17. FEELING GENUINELY HAPPY ABOUT CHANGES. :D
I dunno how good or bad other people's life have been during the past two weeks but one thing I realized is that, indeed, keeping a positive outlook about anything helps. It's hard to go through trials but one should never forget that we are not born to be alone. Friends and Families are there. :)

Finally, I will have time to stay in the tambayan tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment