25.3.12

Changes.

I promised myself recently that I will take care of myself more when I finish the whole school thing. I took step one today!

Achievement Unlocked!

I went to this gym in Las Pinas and applied to become a member. It has been at least 4 years since I stepped inside a gym so I am proud of myself. :3 Tomorrow is my "trial" + consultation day in the gym and I feel excited. This is one of those moments that makes me feel like I am really moving on in life. :)

You know, my weight has been a forever issue in the family, the gossipers next door, the "friends" back then, to Christian who never fails to annoy (and sometimes offend, yes...offend xD) me about the weight jokes, and of course, to myself who keeps on comparing with other people. I want to remove that issue/insecurity forever coz I really feel like getting nowhere if I don't start with that. With what I did today, life changes step by step. :) I will work hard to deserve the happiness I've been dreaming of. YAY!

Fighting, Reese! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment