4.5.12

Where to go?

Some people already know what they're meant to do/be for the rest of their lives...but me...I'm stuck somewhere in between and I have no idea yet.



Jack of all trades. Master of none. These statements have been on my mind since I started the "job hunting" thing. I don't really know where I'm good at. I may know a few things about this and that but it does not clearly show the path where I'm supposed to head. I feel that time is ticking and I don't want to get my youth washed away without going somewhere in life. Somehow, I blame my parents for this. I have been locked up in their own little world because they were too scared that I'll make the wrong decisions. Because of that, I ended up the way I am now. I basically don't know where to go. I'm not even sure if I have dreams of my own. They tell me what I should do, where I should apply, what type of job I should be applying for... I really don't know what I am supposed to do. I need to so some soul searching soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment