25.4.12

Dreaaaaaam

Senseless post. I just want to let it all out~

This is another dream I somehow remember. Alpha waves are working man (Sorry, sudden nerd mode). Anyway, these are the things that happened:
  • Me having clean, harmless fun with forbidden dude
  • Forbidden dude's "girl" gets all jealous and stares at me--feeling like she wants to kill me
  • "Girl" walks out and forbidden dude runs after her
  • Leaving me alone in a staircase crying? Dude 1 appears, looking at me from afar
  • Dude 2 somehow appears randomly and starts taking pictures of me crying
  • Dude 1 disappears.
  • Dude 2 tells me that he always wants to take pictures of me.
  • I get all confused with Dude 2 coz apparently I really dunno where I met him.
  • Dude 2 shows a picture of me with a friend (who actually introduced me to him)
  • Flashback of me meeting Dude 2
  • Me and Dude 2 laughing.
I prefer to just keep it in bullet points since these are the most striking parts. I dunno why I am dreaming about those set of people again. :| I'm pretty sure my "conscious" mind reminded my unconscious to NOT think about or dream about those people ever again. T___T Oh well papel.

Labels:
Forbidden dude - the guy I used to like but I can't like him
Forbidden dude's "girl" - his current girlfriend
Dude 1 - a dude in my recent life whom I hate/like as a person (the like/hate part depends on what he does)
Dude 2 - a faceless dude. I don't even know if we've met or something in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment