14.2.12

Happy Hearts Day

Today was a roller coaster ride. A fun one. For the first time ever, I actually enjoyed my LEAP! :)

  • Basic Korean Class with Eri~ and nae dongsaengs who got surprised when I entered the room
  • Buying things from the 'market' with only 3000 won and a 1000 won donation from Eri
  • Jang Geun Seuk's face. You should be my pet...FOREVER. Oh, bring Song Joong Ki too!
  • Work- poster making + tarpaulin printing + getting frustrated with the forever slow computer
  • Cheap lunch + Wicked Oreos with Rachelle
  • Insiang LEAP
  • CHRIS KENDALL. - The perfect date for V-Day!=)) and I will finish the date with him tonight! :D
  • Actually finishing work shizzles
  • Going home early
  • Unexpected surprises!
  • Happiness all throughout the day :3
For the first time in my life, I have experienced the feeling of being happy on a very special holiday with just memories to treasure for the rest of my life. Thank you friends and person! :)


On a side note...

Dear person, 
That moment when time seemed to stop and all you made me feel is pure happiness, that's the best gift you have ever given me. Thank you. Those 30 minutes was better than any flower, chocolate, or gift any other person received today. I am truly happy. :) Let's stay like this forever. haha. Jeongmal gomawo, oppa.


Yours,
Yeon Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment