26.2.12

I'm not the only one, you know?

Am I giving a very warm vibe to my students?

I don't want to think so high about myself but I am finding it really weird that a lot of students go to me for consultation/tutorial. It's really bothering me. I mean, I gave off this "serious teacher" vibe every time I am in class...but...the tutorials kept coming. I even started rejecting schedules for this week coz it made my social life suffocate again. Just like the old days.


Last Thursday, I had 9 tutorials.
Tomorrow, I have 9 again.
Then 4 again on Tuesday.

There are 3 tutors (including me) and I seem to be the only one really occupied when it comes to this. I really wonder why. GAH. A friend told me it's a good thing that they go to me but I am bothered about the idea of not doing it correctly or if I am making any sense at all or if I am really helping them.

There's 3 of us. Please schedule with them too. T____________T

No comments:

Post a Comment