24.12.11

Day EIGHT: Top Five Biggest Fictional Crushes

  1. Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) of Secret Garden - I just...waaah. I know he's your typical rich guy who falls in love with your typical not-so-rich female protagonist but there's so much depth in his character. A very realistic show. Tugs heartstrings. 
  2. Shota Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke) - It feels good to have a guy that's so outgoing, caring and all that...It makes you feel really loved.
  3. Motoharu Yano (Bokura Ga Ita) - It also makes me feel good to take care of someone...no matter how fragile and "self-blaming" that person may be. 
  4. Lee Yoon Sung (Korean Adaptation of City Hunter) - He so bad ass pulling off cool stunts. Also, he's so smart. o_O I like smart guys. srsly.
  5. Nickhun in We Got Married - It's actually a reality show for virtual marriages. Nickhun was a husband there and I dunno if he's really like that in real life but the way he carried himself during his broadcast....waaaaah. I want someone like him too. So caring, so loving, so sweet. waaah. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment