20.12.11

A pat in the back

Yesterday, I really had a bad day and all that shiz... but I had to continue breathing for today's main event, the grades (I will make a separate post) and so life went on. Le angry mom told me to prepare for the Simbang Gabi (a Filipino tradition of going to mass at dawn for 9 straight days) because our mini community was assigned for the offering and then we went to the church.

When the time for the offering came, I started walking and after giving our family's offer, I went to the little corner beside the altar so that the other "offer-ers" will have more space and the only thing behind me was the Christmas wreath. So I was standing and spacing out as well when suddenly...someone or something gave me a pat in the back. YES, I felt it. I knew it was a hand so I turned and to my surprise, no one was there. I felt goosebumps, I mean I am 200% sure the Christmas wreath can't do that (although it probably can in some other parallel dimension). It did give the creepy feel to it but after that, I felt that it was what I REALLY, REALLY needed yesterday.

So, I THANK THAT BEING WHO GAVE ME THE PAT. THANK YOU FOR COMFORTING ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE WAS THERE TO COMFORT ME. >:D<

-SHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment