21.12.11

Day TWO: Top Five Favorite Books You've Read For School

The Paradox of Choice - Barry Schwartz
This was the book that started everything that I went through for thesis. Our mentor got the book while waiting in the airport. He just found something to read and coincidentally, the book became useful for our thesis. :D Personally, I like the book because of the fact that it tells us about how we unconsciously make decisions that actually corresponds to our own satisfaction and happiness.


The How of Happiness - Sonja Lyubomirsky

A book about happiness. I found this in Book Sale while I was looking for a novel. That day was so sad so I turned to my forever refuge, the books. I never thought that the book will also help in thesis so yeah. haha.


Smaller and Smaller Circles - F. H. Batacan

I got this book for my HUMALIT (Introduction to Literature) for our midterm exams back then. At first, I thought the book was boring but when I started reading it, it "unleashed" Detective Reese that I had in me.


Like Water for Choolate - Laura Esquivel

Another book I read for my HUMALIT class (this time for our finals). But, it wasn't the first time I read it. I first read the book inside the DLSU library back when I had my own personal spot in the library. The book was in my favorite table and got intrigued about it, so I read it.Very intriguing book and I really enjoyed it (I really ended up buying the book). There was even a movie adaptation for this. 


Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy - Libbie Henrietta Hyman

Okay. I know it's odd but I liked it. I got this for my Comparative Anatomy Lab classes when I was still under the BS Psychology program. This was the book that helped me build my dreams (that eventually changed). I don't really care if I changed dreams already, what's more important is that I felt good and happy during those times. Good times


No comments:

Post a Comment