20.12.11

Things that never happen in a typical Simbang Gabi

So tonight my family and I went to the mass and went on with the usual routine. After the mass, we were waiting for my brother because he had a meeting with some other kids for a sports fest. So I was sitting on one side quietly playing  Tetris although I was losing already because the blocks were coming down too fast D: when suddenly this random 16-year old kid of our family friend came up to me and asked if he can talk to me about something. Being a "responsible" noona (older sister in Korean--pardon my use of said language, I am used to it), I said "Sure. What is this about?" He said that he likes this girl who is about 3 years older than him, the daughter of one family friend who they're close to, a graduating college student who's "pretty serious about anything". I was so clueless about who it was and told him that there's nothing wrong about liking someone older as long as both parties are mature enough to handle responsibilities and he was like, "Really? So if I told you that I really like you, will you be okay with it?"

*Insert facepalm* - My head was going "------loading---------error" because I seriously cannot comprehend his confession to me. I know he's a really nice kid but, no. That's not my thing. With that, I shall end the post. I would rather not talk about the other details.:))

-SHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment