17.12.11

Just a dream

I had the weirdest dream (so far) last night.


All I remember was that I invited this guy (I also know him in real life) to hang out with me in a place here in the south. He gladly said yes. On our way here to south, we were talking but I couldn't hear what we were talking about. When we reached the "hang out place", otherwise called the mall, he was so happy and held my hand while we were running around the mall. It felt weird coz in real life, that man will never hold my hand...so yeah. We were running around the mall and suddenly, the scene changed.

We were inside a small coffee shop this time. We were still talking but I can't hear a thing. Then, I suddenly heard him say, "I'll be right back" and I responded, "Sure, take your time". When he left, I noticed that the people inside the coffee shop were people that we know in real life but surprisingly, the don't recognize him. People in the coffee shop were asking if we were together and if he's a Filipino. I answered that he's a Filipino and that we're just good friends and then he suddenly pops out of nowhere, smiling at me. Then he starts blabbing random Filipino words that make him sound Asian but not Filipino. The people inside the coffee shop were teasing us (but it does not make sense at all D:) and then we decided to leave the coffee shop. Sitting outside the shop were two very familiar faces, my thesis mentor and the chair of the department (it's weird). They were smiling too...and then sudden change of scene again.

We're back to the mall. We were standing in front of so many boutiques and he told me, "Come. Let's buy you new clothes."  I looked really hesitant and then I said "No. They won't fit me." His face looked a bit sad and then told me, "Fine. Then help me look for something...for HER." My face went blank and next thing I know, we were shopping clothes, for me. We were so happy. It seemed as if no one else was there. His friends suddenly popped out of nowhere saying hi to us and went with us throughout the "mall journey" we had. We felt tired and went up to the 3rd floor of the mall to rest. It was just an open space full of kids and we were sitting in the middle. One of his friends was on the phone with a girl and I heard his friend say, "They don't seem to be together..." and then passes the phone to guy.

End of dream.

Seriously, it did not make sense to me. at all. The people, the place, the incomplete conversations. WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment