12.12.11

Tagboard!

Huzzah! Before I actually go back to work, I wanna create organization in this little blog so I will tag them accordingly:


  • School - School Related posts
  • Non-School - posts not related to school (or academics)
  • Life - posts about my daily life
  • Thoughts - random things I think about
  • Personal - posts about matters that...is sort of private. 
  • Events - events I went to or covered or something like that
  • Reviews - ...reviews?
  • Nomnomnom - anything about food! :3
  • Bookworm-ing - book-related posts
  • Music - Music related posts
  • Hallyu Wave- anything about Korean wave
    • K-pop - Korean music related posts
    • K-drama - Korean drama related posts 
    • K-movie - Korean movie related posts
  • Art - manga or manhwa related posts
  • Misc - anything that does not belong under any tags aforementioned
Will update this for changes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment