18.12.11

Regrets

It feels off to keep on writing about negative things however, I can't help it...as of the moment. Probably, in a few days happier thoughts will come to me.

So yeah.



I was doing this paper for school last night (I know school's over and I haven't submitted yet, but I really will) and it suddenly came to my realization...we had something. We really did. I just don't know what the hell happened. I don't even know anymore if it was my fault or his.

I really feel that I wasn't just over-analyzing when I felt it. How can you have regular late night conversations with someone you just met a few days ago if it didn't mean anything? How can you become attached to someone that you don't really know yet? How? I don't know. I really don't.

Was I too engulfed about the idea of meeting new people that I forgot the difference between being friends and being more than friends? Well, maybe I did. and I really regret missing that important part.

Now, you do the things you did with me to someone new. I felt cheated. I felt cheated by my own stupidity. I regret not knowing what we could have been.

Will we ever have that chance again?
Will we take that chance?

I wonder how far we'll last like this. I wonder what's going on your mind right now. I wonder if you still think about me. I wonder if I have a place in your heart. I wonder where we'll be years from now.

I regret not having the courage to ask you bout these things in the past. I regret not doing anything for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment